Welcome to the Dual Nation website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The following apply to these Terms and Conditions
- Card Number means the identification number that appears on the Gift Card.
- eGift Cards means any electronic gift card issued by Dual Nation that you have purchased or received through the Dual Nation website, for use only on the website.
- Expiry Date means the date specified on the Dual Nation website for each Gift Card. Expiry which may vary for each gifr card, dependent on DATE it was purchased. Each e-gift card is valid for a total of 3 years, ie. 1095 days- starting from DATE of purchase.
- Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, your email address and payment details.
- Website means www.dualnation.com.au or at such other address should the URL change.
- A reference to we, us or our is a reference to Dual Nation.
By using or attempting to use a Gift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to redeem value loaded on a Gift Card, you:
Where and what for can Gift Cards be used
The Website sets out the up to date information as to where Gift Card can be used.
No Gift Card can be used for:
- purchases initiated by phone, post or fax;
- Service ATMs;
- bill payments, including credit card accounts and store accounts;
- purchases at Dual Nation partner outlets owned by other business owners; and
- purchases of gift cards.
There may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use until the Expiry Date. Any Remaining Card Value that remains on a Gift Card after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. To check the Expiry Date of your Gift Card, email [email protected] with your egift card information
Lost or deleted Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Can I cancel my Gift Card?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Checking your Gift Card balance and transaction history
You can check the Remaining Card Value, Expiry Date and transaction history by emailing [email protected] with relevant gift card information.
Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of Dual Nation.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Dual Nation.
Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you should email [email protected] Any complaints about goods or services purchased with a Gift Card must be resolved directly with Dual Nation.